Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pre-Seed vs Conceive Plus

I've tried both. I still prefer Pre-Seed.
It's more like your natural secretion.

The texture of Conceive Plus becomes stringy when it gets in contact with air and eventually the transparents liquid becomes whitish in color.

Been looking around for Pre-Seed and so far only found 1 pharmacy in the whole of Petaling Jaya that sells it. Recently while searching the web, came across a local site that sells products as such online. Was a bit skeptical but proceeded to order anyway.
I had ordered one from eBay before this, but it's almost a month and I have not received my product. Despite having to choose the preferred shipment lead time. Still in the midst of emails to and fro with the seller.

As for this current Pre-Seed order, it's already on it's way to me - should be getting hold of it today.
I guess I need to be more familiar with eBay and Amazon. The Missus definitely knows her way around it! She's an excellent shopper I must say - even knows how to find a way around discounts etc.

2 comments:

  1. Ok this is gonna be a really stupid question but what is pre-seed? What sort of shipping did you choose? Express is the safest, but also most expensive. Next is priority mail but I've had missing parcels from that too. Aww and I'm flattered with the 'excellent' shopper term but no, not quite yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pre-Seed is a fertility friendly lubricant :) And no, it's not a stupid question. I never knew it existed until we started TTC.

    I chose priority mail. Oh well, I guess it must have gone missing somewhere. Coming from someone like me who hardly shops online, u are really good at it :)

    I even started paying attention to those deals (mydeal, groupon etc) after I read a post on your blog! And I bought a couple of them too!
    Oh that reminds me, I have to redeem before it expires @_@

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!