Friday, December 2, 2011

On a short break!

I decided to take a short break before I begin on my new contract. Yes, I am on contract in this great MNC. Hubby and I will be going to our final "second opinion", before the journey of IUI/IVF begins for us in Jan. Frankly, I have mixed feelings. To be going through all those tests again, sigh. For all we know, the end result will be the same: Nothing is wrong.

Anyway, I will also be starting my fitness routine. Hubby has been doing it for quite a while now, and he has lost a lot of weight! Well, if it is not seen on the scale, it's definitely shown physically! He wears smaller shirt sizes now. Ahhh, now I can't be left behind with the same stagnant weight! I need to do something too! And what's the best way to do other than doing it the healthy way?

We have a personal trainer. Actually I know him since college days. He was always the "big brother" in our group. Looking out for us girls. Ensuring we are safe wherever we are, even in the college itself. And to top it off, he was and still is, a true gentleman. He speaks so humbly that it makes you wonder, there are still guys like this exist (except for my hubby dearest - who is humble and all things nice towards me only - to others, dream on! hahah)


When hubby and I began to seriously put on weight - I decided, enough is enough. So who do I call?
It has been an awesome journey for hubby. I didn't want to enrol, as I was worried about the training affecting our TTC journey. Despite knowing that the training are all customized to suit each individual. But yet, I was being paranoid.

But now, I am over with all that paranoia. What can be more important than being healthy?


For all those who are looking for a personal trainer, but also the one that doesn't come with terms & conditions, email me. There's no penalty, no general program, no late payment charges, no sessions being burnt - basically, no nonsense!

Looking forward to my first session next week  :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your journey, email and update me! And hey I wouldnt mind knowing about this personal trainer, I think it's about time I shed weight. And I dont believe you one bit about putting on weight since you cook/eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! Will update u shortly.
    I'll email u the trainer's contact. He's really good n very professional. Hahah seriously babe! I've put on weight despite cooking n eating healthy food. Today d doc told me why - my prolactin count is high. It makes me gain weight esp when I'm stressed. And well, we know how this year has been for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!