Saturday, March 3, 2012

Another new shoe!

We went to Subang Parade recently and I couldn't help but to walk into Pedal Works. I wanted to get a white & red shoe from their latest collection, but ended up choosing a different one instead!   ;)

Actually, it was hubby's pick. And what I was trying it on, he looked at me and said, that's a bit too high of a heel isn't it. I was like yeah it is, but let me walk and see.My first highest heel!

One thing I have realized about Pedal Works is that their shoes are very comfortable. I have worn this blue shoes a few times already, and I have never once experience aching feet (I mean, look at the heels man!). I had bought a shoe from Aldo, and I can't wear that for a long period. My feet aches! 

Maybe Pedal Works cater for those who indeed have big feet and are tall. Whatever it is, it's super comfy! 


2 comments:

  1. Your hubby has good taste!! My sis is a huge Pedal works fan, think I told you before. She just bought a pair yesterday I think, I really ought to check em out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah yes, hubby is more into fashion than me! @_@
    You should check em out! I am sure your sis has gorgeous shoes!! Pedal Works rock! hahah

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!