Friday, March 2, 2012

(Eye) Make Up Remover?

The next you stop to purchase an eye make up remover, don't waste your money. I saw on the web once how this person used Olive Oil as her eye make up remover. I contemplated to try (not that I use eye shadow, liner and mascara everyday) but never got around to it. Finally when I did, I found it to be the best make up remover I have ever used.

I am using extra virgin olive oil. I had bought a bottle of it to try as salad dressing, but never liked it. So the bottle has been lying there, and that's when I decided, why waste it? Heheh Please remember that it generally does not cause any oil pimples or breakouts. I use it as my eye make up remover, and also if I am using foundation for that day, I use the e.v.o.o to even remove my face make up. 

Here's a photo I took of my before and after:

Before & After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!