Thursday, April 12, 2012

Planning a trip

How well prepared can you be for a trip? 
I must say, I have been planning this trip for a long time. I wanted it to be hubby's birthday gift, and well, it became a wish come true!

He has never been to Singapore. And he is an animal lover.

And we all know, you wanna take the first step to see a real world-class zoo, you have to go to Singapore!

So I planned beginning of last year, that this year, it will be the year we go to Singapore.

I bought the tickets via Air Asia and eventually told him about it. He was definitely happy.

I think this trip will do us good. It's been enough of a roller coaster ride for us. It's time to relax, and enjoy ourselves!


No doubt the reason I kept postponing this birthday gift for him is because of the exchange rates.

But then I thought to myself, if I don't take the first step, I will always be thinking about the exchange rates!

I have
googled as much as I can about Singapore. What are must sees and must eats. But I think nothing can really prepare you for a trip. You just gotta get your ass there, and take every moment as it comes. Yes, I have been many times, but when I was much younger!

I have only planned our days - as in Day 1, what is the must to do thing, Day 2, etc ...


My aunt has been thoughtful enough to allow us to stay with her. I did make it clear to her that we will be out the whole day, and do not want her to feel offended in any way.
She's been a real cool aunt. Just that, after marriage, the keeping in touch became distant on my part. In fact, a little secret, she isn't even an aunt! By right, I am suppose to call her grandma. But she's too cool and 'young' to be called grandma! 

Well, let's see what experience lies ahead of us. I hope to make it the best birthday gift for hubby!
Singapore - here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!