Sunday, June 10, 2012

Inception

Directed by Christopher Nolan
Produced by
Christopher Nolan
Emma Thomas
Written by Christopher Nolan
Starring Leonardo DiCaprio
Ken Watanabe

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Marion Cotillard

Ellen Page

Tom Hardy

Dileep Rao

Cillian Murphy

Tom Berenger

Michael Caine
Music by Hans Zimmer




Inception is a 2010 science fiction action heist film which was written, co-produced, and directed by Christopher Nolan. DiCaprio plays Dom Cobb, a specialized corporate spy and thief whose work consists of secretly extracting valuable commercial information from the unconscious minds of his targets while they dream. Wanted for murder and unable to visit his children, Cobb is offered a chance to regain his old life as payment for a task considered to be impossible: "Inception", the implantation of an original idea into a target's subconscious. - Wikipedia

Personally, I love this movie. Yeap, I do. The way the movie is made, the story line, the soundtrack, and of course, the actors - simply brilliant. It is a known fact that DiCaprio's acting is awesome. No, I am not one of those women who go goo goo gaa gaa over actors like him. Oh puhleez, grow up ya? I didn't like his acting in Titanic - get my point? Anyway, his acting here is really good. In fact, the acting of all the actors is really good. The actors is this movie was really chosen well. 

Here's my overall review broken down to a few categories:

Storyline: 10/10
Actors: 10/10
Soundtrack: 10/10
Would I watch it again: 
Yes. I have watched it almost 10 times now I think (or maybe more). And never gotten bored of it.

Watch it for yourself, and you will know what I am talking about.








2 comments:

  1. I watched this movie and was totally blown over by it. Leo was brilliant!! Cant believe you watched it 10 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I know, crazy right?!

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!