Friday, June 8, 2012

Laparascopic Surgery - my version; Part 3 - photos

Viewer discretion advised  :p
 
Right incision
Left incision
Belly button incision

The incisions on the left and right (just above your pelvic bone) is approximately 1cm in length. The belly button one is slightly bigger as that is where the camera goes in. 

A week after the surgery, when I went for my follow up appointment, the doctor removed the dressing and gave me a spray on water proof dressing. 

The incisions may be small, but wait till you see the video clip. No wonder they gave me 3 weeks hospitalization leave. It's no joke. Even my menstrual cycle has gone hay wire. I am 1 week late and no sign as yet.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh babe, hope its healing well though! R u gonna post the video clip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The right and left incisions are okay, but the belly button one still not fully healed. It's been a month now and yet! Sigh... Yeah, I am planning to post the video clip up. Will get it done this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!