Monday, June 18, 2012

Laparascopic Surgery - my version; Part 4 (& last) - video clips

Again, viewer discretion advised  :p

Video Clip 1: The red baloon like thing that you see on the extreme right below, is an endometriosis. It also has a spider web like thing, that can link one to another.
video 

 Video Clip 2: The white round thingy on the left is the ovary. And you can see the amount of endometriosis hidden underneath it. The organ next to the ovary is the uterus. From the top, everything looks clean. Wait till you see when the doc flips it up.
video

Video Clip 3: That is how much of endometriosis hiding beneath my uterus.
video

Video Clip 4: The cauterization process.
video

If you notice a blueish liquid in that pool of blood, it is actually the dye inserted from down below to check on my tubes. My first cycle of period has lasted me 7 days. Today is the 8th day and I still have stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!