Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My first cycle after the laparascopy

Since January 2011, I didn't want to get my periods. I kept hoping month after month it won't turn up. But this time around, I have been waiting for it to come since 3rd of June. Finally yesterday it did a little pee ka boo. And this early morning, it started. This time I thought I won't suffer as much. But yesterday when I got home from work, all I did was shower and curl in bed. There was no flow, but my head, back and lower abdomen were in horrible excruciating pain. I didn't move one bit until many hours later, when hubby told me to try to get up slowly to have something to eat. I kept telling him I thought I'd have at least a minimum of 6 months break from PMDD.

I had half a mind of going to the doc this morning. But decided to just try to come to office. I will sit and bend myself a bit and hope the pain will be bearable. I have taken my 500mg Ponstan and a tablet for stomach pain. If I don't feel any worse, I hope to finish the work day without having to tell my boss that I need to go back. Oh God, please, just let me pull through it. And give me a damn break, will You?!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!