Saturday, July 14, 2012

Affair & Infidelity

An affair is a sexual relationship or a romantic friendship or passionate attachment between two people. Infidelity can be physical intimacy and/or emotional intimacy. - Wikipedia
Courtesy of Google Images

Tell me, if you are married that is, have you committed infidelity and perhaps you have had an affair? Ohh no, hold on to your horses, I have never committed infidelity nor have I ever had an affair. When I was single and no so available, yes, I have.

Hubby and I had a mutual understanding when we got married. Because of our wild personality that we each had, we stopped all communications with the opposite sex. Yes, we did. Of course it didn't happen instantly, but gradually, within a year we successfully detached ourselves. I am sure in the process we would have pissed off a lot of people, but it was for our future. If we had not done that, we would have definitely not been married till today. We would have constantly be fighting over 'friends' of the opposite sex. Need I mention again, "wild personality". 

Courtesy of Google Images
I think that if anyone ever wants to have an affair, then end the current relationship and start your affairs or infidelity, for that matter. Some say that it's because they are not happy in their relationship, that's why they do it. Some say, it's because they don't get enough attention, enough love, enough respect, enough anything. Then my question is "Why the hell are you still in the fucking relationship?" It's all excuses. 

If ever I find out my husband has an emotional intimacy with another woman, I would end the relationship immediately, with no questions asked. Brutal? If he can commit to infidelity (physical or not), then I have the right to end it as well. I would not ask for any explanation. In a blink of an eye, I would end it.

It's very easy for a man or woman to go astray. But it takes a lot to be truly faithful to one, no matter what your relationship may be going through. Whether it's financially strained, trying to conceive, lost of passion, no sex drive, you name it....  the couple who can still be faithful to one another despite anything, is really something!

Our Bond - May it forever remain strong.

4 comments:

Let's communicate!