Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lost

Just when I thought all was falling in place...
Stupid me.

"...All I know time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings

Watch it count down to the end of the day

The clock ticks life away

It's so unreal, didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window..."
"....Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter..."

4 comments:

  1. In India, we have a saying; everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not all right, it is not yet the end. - Sonny Kapoor, Manager and any other stuff he couldn't hire, of the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Tried to leave comments at the entry below, entah kenapa ipad ni asyik hang je, geram. I wish all the best in ur next round of treatment. Dont secnd guess yourself, when the push comes to shove you will be ready, even though u rasa macam tak. We ladies ni ada lain macam punya strength, sometimes we surprise ourselves. U hang in there, ur time will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arena, Thanks for the motivation and support. Your blog really gives people like me strength to look forward to doing treatments (ICSI). I am so glad I came across your blog. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!