Thursday, August 9, 2012

A healthy dip

Are you looking for a healthy dip? To dip your steamed vegetables and fruits in? Hey, if you are looking to have a dip for nachos and chips, then might as well don't bother! Just go for all the other dips available. 

We had steamed broccoli with yoghurt as the dipping for dinner one day. (Yes, this was one of the 5 days). I just couldn't have plain yoghurt. I had enough of eating hardly anything! So I decided to make a dip like this:


I used pestle and mortar to crush 6 pcs of almonds, 1/2 teaspoon of  black peppercorns,  1 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds. Add all this to the home made yoghurt. Add in salt to taste. Mix thoroughly and tadaaa! 

I forgot to take a photo of it, but it tasted really good. Of course I had to add more black pepper to it. The oommph wasn't there! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!