Friday, September 21, 2012

Fifty Shades Freed

As much I didn't want my Fifty Shades to end, it has :(  I miss the world of Christian Grey! (As pathetic as it may sound!)

What more better way to end an awesome trilogy with romance, marriage and kids! Yeap, you got that right! What started as a Dominant-Submissive relationship, ended up having almost like a fairy tale ending. 

"The book starts by taking you through their honeymoon.  They return home to more intrigue with Jack and she finally brings everything to an end with him with Mia’s kidnapping. The story-line’s with Mrs. Robinson, Leila and Suzanne (a new sub that was never mentioned in the other two books) were also tied up. We faced Christian’s fears with him and Anastasia’s insecurities. There are some wonderfully romantic scenes and, as usual, the sex was hot." - Excerpt from here

2 comments:

  1. LOL yea I felt sad too when the book ended. But apparently the author is not done with 50 shades, I'm sure there'll be more to come. I secretly have a crush on Christian Grey it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yay! I am not crazy! Hahah tell me abt it babe, I think all women who read this have a crush on Mr Grey! Can't wait for more of Fifty Shades!!

      Delete

Let's communicate!