Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I wish

I read an "I wish" list of a TTCian. It was in Malay and I translated it here to English. Somewhere deep down in us who are trying, yes, we do feel that if only we could easily conceive. If only we could then we would feel complete being a woman. No no, don't worry, I am not getting all emotional etc. It's just a post that I read and want to share it out here. 

I wish to see him happy with the news
I wish to see him wait so anxiously for the arrival of our little miracle
I wish to see him whisper a prayer into the ears of our little miracle when he/she is born
I wish to see him carry our little miracle
I wish to see him sleep next to our little miracle
I wish to see him hug & kiss our little miracle
I wish to see them giggle and laugh together
I wish to see our little miracle
I wish to see the happiness in him when he becomes a father
I wish to also hear him say 'Thank you love, for you gave birth to our little miracle that we have been longing for'.

Thank you iwannabeumie for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!