Wednesday, October 24, 2012

IVF - 1st step

Hopes crushed. Feel like a failure of not being able to conceive. This time I feel bad not for myself, but for my husband. He had hope. And I know how it feels when one has hope. And when that hope crushes, I know that feeling too.

Today we took the first step of the long staircase to IVF. Blood was drawn from us both for the various testing. Next Thursday is our appointment - discussing on the blood work results, and probably other nitty-gritty details.

6 comments:

  1. all the best for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best dear. Jgn fikir negative. Think of happy thoughts. May all ur wish come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much! I will definitely be reading your journey yet again to get inspiration! God bless u!

      Delete
  3. Hi The Mrs, wishing you both all the best too ya..don't give up k..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Wishing you the best too!

      Delete

Let's communicate!