Thursday, October 4, 2012

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence

Never ever did I imagine that I would own the above in my well, errm, lifetime? Haha Well, the day came. 31 years old and I got a super branded facial product! Well, in all honesty, it was a gift from hubby :) Out of the blue.  

The bottle came to RM199 (75ml - the small bottle). And I think knowing me, it will last me about 3 to 4 months :)  You can choose to use it with a cotton or the palm of your hand. Personally I prefer using my palm. 
I started using it on the 25th of Sept night. I only use it once a day - that is at night - after cleansing and toning. As I write this post, it is exactly 9 days of usage. I don't see a great big difference on my face as yet. But I have gotten two pimples since then. I rarely get pimples out of nowhere. But this was expected - I was informed by the sales person that this would happen. 

I am looking to see after a month's use, how much improvement would it have on my face. Hubby says my face looks clearer... hmm don't quite get that.. but anyway, let's just wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe, nice gift ;) I've heard great things about this product but at the same time it does give break outs to some so let me know how well it works for you ya. And believe it or not, I've yet to splurge on any expensive skin care products, too cheap, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe hehe :) Will let you know how it works. Will review this again in a month's time. Hahah you should start - like me. Small baby steps! LOL! Look who's talking @_@

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!