Thursday, October 18, 2012

To buy or not to buy.... To buy

I have been wanting to get a good pan. I tried a stainless steel pan and it didn't serve me right. You see, I cook with hardly any oil, so I guess as much as I try not to use to non stick, I got to get back to it. I used to use the non stick from IKEA. Yes, the cheapo ones - I think about RM8 for one small pan. I had like 3 of it. But eventually, the coating had some scratches and knowing how I am, immediately I threw it out. Oh please, don't ever believe your MIL if they say "the pan can still be used". Don't. 

I came across the highly advertised 'flip & cook' pans, or also known as the 'happy call' pans. I did some search on the web and most had good stuff to say about it. Yes, they've tried and tested. I may just take the plunge and purchase it. It's available in Cosway too. I hope it really does the job for me cuz it's not so cheap. RM159 for members with 4 RPs. 


6 comments:

  1. so no more pancakes stuck on the ceiling?

    darn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we gotta lose some to gain some... so yeah.. no more :|

      Delete
  2. Go for it babe, my friend has one and she said cooking has been a breeze. But make sure you get the original one coz lots of fake Happy Call out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input babe. Yeah, a lot of fake ones. I may just go for the Cosway one - Flip & Cook.

      Delete
    2. How much is that one? Pls do a review of that when you can, am searching for something similar too!

      Delete
    3. RM159 + 4 Redemption Points. If I do purchase it, will definitely do a review :)

      Delete

Let's communicate!