Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What have I been up to.....

I was going to start my new contract on 19th Dec, but when the Doc told us on our 7th Appt, that from then on, we would have to see him almost every day, and also after the embryo transfer, I would be on 17 days medical leave, I was in a dilemma. Nak tak nak, we chose that I should be home bound - no driving, no walking about too much, and most of all, no stress & no logistic issues.

So, after discussing with hubby, we decided that it's best if I defer my contract to after everything has settled and to only start on 1st Feb 2013. My bestie immediately said no problem to picking me up from home, and driving me to the office and waited for me and sent me back home. I spoke to my HR manager, and all was good. It's a win win - I won't be starting my contract with tons of medical leave (mind you, it's not hospitalization leave) which means they don't have to pay me at all and I won't be having any work stress.

It's not easy to cope with only hubby's salary for almost two months, but like what hubby told me - we are already in this - let's give it our all

So what have I been doing you may ask. Nothing much actually. Days are just passing by, sometimes slowly, sometimes real quick. Before 1st Jan, I was busy clearing the home - everything from the spare room, our room, kitchen. After 1st Jan, it's been bed rest mostly. Only during the weekend I went out in the car - one to the clinic, and the other to my mom & bestie's home.

To summarize, like what a bestie reminded me - Eat, Pray, Love
How I do it is:

Eat only home cooked meals - healthy
Pray & talk to HIM daily & sincerely
Love even the little things, like sipping on hot low fat milk and not coffee!


2 comments:

  1. You sounded like one of my client, it was really funny as I found your blog coz' I was looking happycall pan review, and since then I have been reading.

    I was in a reverse situation as the problem was with me, unfortunately we eventually separated, considered problem solved I guess.

    I could totally understand the stress and what has been running in your brain.

    Anyway no matter who you are and where you are from, I would like to give you all my best wishes and luck for the small little life that you guys have been working hard for.

    Good Luck and Happy New Year 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I am sorry that your journey ended in separation.

      Thank you so very much for well wishes. We truly appreciate it. May God bless you always.

      Happy New Year to you too. Thank you once again!

      Delete

Let's communicate!