Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back!

I am back! Finally!

First of all, THANK YOU to all those who wrote to me, asking me if I am okay. Thank you. It's really great to know that through my blog I have gotten to know many of you.

Okay, to answer some of your questions - no, I wasn't MIA because of the negative IVF. I only needed a few days to move on from the bad news.

Yes, we even went for a holiday - which I will blog about soon.

My reason for MIA is my mom. Since February 3rd I have been taking care of her needs etc. I went back to work, and soon I had to be on ELs.

Will blog slowly but surely about what's been happening.

This is just a quick note to say I am back! Haha

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I came across your blog during one of my random google searches for hospitals, and I'm so sorry to hear about your experience the negative IVF.
    I also read about all your experiences with different doctors, and I apologize in advance if this will come across as a random 'internet stranger' being intrusive, but may I suggest another doctor: Dr Hamid Arshat?
    He has a private clinic in Damansara, and I have had the privilege of working with him and cannot come up with enough good words about him. He really is a marvelous doctor, and obviously with medical situations I refrain from saying the word miracle but I have seen him work wonders and just wanted to let you know it could be worthwhile seeing him for (yet another) opinion.
    Stay strong during this whole ordeal, I wish you all the best!
    PS: I hate signing off as an anonymous, but not having any host links won't allow me to post my name :(

    Best of luck,
    Melia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melia,

      Thanks for taking the time to write. I have heard about Dr Hamid. You know us TTCians, we always tend to read a lot online and share our experiences. Hehe

      At this moment, we aren't really thinking of trying again. I for one, have moved on. I guess I needed to have that contentment that we have tried everything we can medically.

      Anyway, thanks for your well wishes. Do keep in touch!

      Delete
  2. Good to know you're back! Do keep posting as and when you get time.. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!