Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What's your daily routine?

Since the beginning of 2013, my routine has been all hay wire. Days I don't go to my mom's, are day I look forward to. But alas, I am so tired that when I reach home, all I wanna do is shower and go to bed. It's been exhausting. 

Anyway, it's been a couple of weeks since I have my evenings to myself, but with 'the issue' that cropped up, and me being sick, I am still waiting to get back to my routine! I miss cooking especially. Yesterday I was all geared up to go home and cook a nice meal, but with the cold & non stop cough, by the time I got home, I was the least interested to even be in the kitchen. Yet, I just made some simple meal for hubby and I was out.

What is my daily routine you may ask?

Ready? 

Are you sure? It's not normal you know... 

Ok, here goes:


:p

I just love to go home, shower, cook, clean, do laundry, maybe spend some time with my crazy dog or do some gardening (yeah, right), and just be home. I love it when the home is always clean, tidy and there's always home cooked meals on the table!  

Of course I'd prefer getting all this done before the hubby gets home.. So when he's home, we just spend time together, have our dinner, watch movies and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!