Thursday, May 2, 2013

Boot Camp

I have always heard & read about Boot Camps, but never was really keen in taking the step to joining one. The reason is probably because 1 - I'm shy, 2 - I don't know the trainer (having had experience with a personal trainer, my expectations for one is very high because I was definitely with one of the best), 3 - timing of the sessions didn't fit me - some Boot Camps have their classes on weekdays as well.

I started to consider Boot Camp when I read about Suanie's experience. Lo and behold, our ex personal trainer cum friend is organizing his very own Boot Camp! So yes, I am excited. 

For more info:


If you are keen in hooking up with the trainer that I can vouch for, then contact me lah!  :)
 
Oh and please, help to forward this k? 
You never know who might just be ecstatic about it!   :p  Muchas Gracias

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!