Friday, May 10, 2013

Brazilian

Brazilian waxes differ from regular bikini waxes because hair is removed in the front, back and everything in between. A "landing strip" is typically left in the front, but some clients opt for everything removed.- About.com 

Ahh yes, the must try once in a lifetime experience! Haha 

I can't remember when exactly was my first time, but ever since then, I prefer doing a Brazilian wax to shaving, or trimming.. Why? Because it's so super smooth, clean in, out and around, and there's no itchiness to deal with. Oh there will not be any ingrown hair either.

I remember my first experience. I told my threading lady that I'd like to try. She was kind enough to give me a last appointment. Oh thank heavens she did! I was so nervous, but yet very stubborn to try. I told myself, hey, at least once I should do it. And I wouldn't have gone to anyone else but her. I am comfortable with her. 

I changed, and naturally I was shy at first. Then I thought - she sees many people's down under on a daily basis (women and men)... so what the heck. Well, she applied the wax at the sides of my thigh, and I yelped a little. She continues talking to me, asking me things, and I finally began to curse and man was I sweating! Then she asked me to turn around... I was like what? why? She said well, to do your back now. Don't expect to have a smooth front inside out, and the back you just leave it. I am like oh wow. Okay. 

I forgot to mention that in between, I must have begged her to stop a hundred times. And now you know why I said thank heavens I was the last appointment? Yeap, all sorts of nasty cursing I did. Which of course at the end of it all, we both laughed! 

Nothing beats Brazilian waxing. If you want it to be less painful over time, never shave or trim in between. Even the hair that grows will begin to be finer and eventually lesser. Mind you, some of us can grow a jungle down under, no thanks to our genes.    

Oh when I say wax in between, I mean it. The insides that has hair. All gone. 

How long does it take? 20 min max. How long you get to enjoy it? It varies. 3 weeks to a month, or maybe more. 

So, what are you waiting for? Do it once at least eh:p  

4 comments:

  1. Auch!!! Teringin nak buat but do not have the courage as yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh one day maybe you will...

      Delete
  2. Ouchieee, I don't think I'll ever be able to get a brazillian done, the idea of someone seeing my you know what AND getting my hair yanked is scary la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knww... I was like you too, before my first try.. like OMG, she's gonna not only see but also touch my down under.. heheh maybe one day eh? ;)

      Delete

Let's communicate!