Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coffee Addict

.....studies had demonstrated that people who take in a minimum of one hundred milligrams of caffeine per day (about the amount in one cup of coffee) can acquire a physical dependence that would trigger withdrawal symptoms that include headaches, muscle pain and stiffness, lethargy, nausea, vomiting, depressed mood, and marked irritability.- Wikipedia
Based on the above, then yes, I am a coffee addict. Oh God, what happened to having cha (tea)? Growing up, we have always had tea time. Yes, ask any punjabi family, they will tell you, it's become a part of us to have tea in the late afternoons / evenings. I used to HATE coffee. Oh wait a minute, my bestie says hate is a strong word. So ok, I used to dislike coffee. I remember when hubby & I were just beginning to be friends, he took me to Coffee Bean, and I just looked at him and said, I ain't going in. You can have a takeaway but no coffee places as such for me. (Can you imagine, he still married me with that kinda stubbornness?!) Hahah

Fast forward today - all I can say is, I am a coffee addict (Blame it on my husband. Thanks to the hubby maybe?).

My day will be jaded if I have had no coffee that morning. I can go without food, but not without coffee. I love to try out new coffee joints although I am not so adventures as I'd like to be. 

As I finish this post, I am sipping on Starbucks VIA® Colombia. Later today I will be redeeming yet again a coffee from São Paulo :)  

Coffee anyone? 

4 comments:

  1. tea is good for u. drink tea. read tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets go coffee after reading your post i want a nice hot hot cuppa :D

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!