Tuesday, June 18, 2013

BookXcess

I think I have mentioned this before. Anyway, if my post on a certain day mentions yesterday as a Sat, and it isn't, it just means I have written it and set a date for it to be published. I just write when I feel like it, and mostly it's in the evenings, or on weekends. And sometimes I just have so many posts in a day, then I just set dates for it to be published without actually reading it's content and noting down the days (if any) I am referring to in the post. 

On another note, hubby dearest treats me almost weekly to BookXcess. Thanks to my habit of reading that has now come to life. Every chance I get night I read. I try to make that one book last for a week, but at times, I just can't help myself. I know this may sound pathetic, but I only buy books that are on their bargain corner. Ha! RM9.90 per book per week. I think that's okay! :) 

So, if you enjoy reading, but don't want to spend a hefty some on books, check out BookXcess. It's a great place to get well obviously books! Plus it's situated in Amcorp Mall. Swing by on weekends and you would also get to walk around & look see at their flea market. 


Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. oh...how i wish reading would burn calories! huhhuhu :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww.. that would simply be AMAZING! :)

      Delete

Let's communicate!