Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Missing and back, I hope

I have been missing because I have truly been "missing". I didn't know where the "me" went, but I know my life became robotic in a way. NanaJi got admitted yet again, and this time in Selayang Hospital - which was not only further, but his dinners were depending on me to arrive as I would have to pass my mom's home anyway. So I did not even return to my own home for days. Work, Kepong, Selayang and back to work again. My Malaysian Mini became a make shift wardrobe and the hospital ward became my make shift home. 

Lots been happening simultaneously during that period of time and I just drowned myself in the whirlwind. I only knew I had to do what I had to do and that's it. 

So I hope to be back again to my normal routine. 

For now, sitting back even for a minute, sipping a cuppa is simply awesome.


Or probably just sleeping would be way more awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!