Tuesday, September 24, 2013

To quit or not to quit

2013 seems to just keep bringing more challenges to face. Spending 8 hours a day at a place where you no longer have the motivation to be in, can be one of the worst thing that can happen to you. Dragging yourself out of bed. Having no mood to get up and start the day. It can weigh you down so much by the time it's 5pm, and you get to go home. 

Sigh.

Updates:
I think sometimes it's just the devil in my head. Haha
Got to just continue to be grateful I have a job, and above all, a God sent boss.

So there's no question about it anymore. Pheww

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    We dont know each other but I just wanted to tell you this.

    U could ask ur hubby to take folic acid every morning same dosage as a pregnant women needs to take. It helped us to conceive naturally after 6 years of trying. You too continue taking folic and pregnancy vitamin while trying. Hope u will give it a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog.
      Yes, we take folic acid. But I must admit, we don't take it religiously. We have to put on hold our TTC for now, until my cysts issues have settled and my hormones stop having a war :)
      Hope you would continue to visit and comment on my blog.

      Delete
    2. Just don't give up. Try to do it regularly as it helps to regulate sperm count also makes them healthier. Whether you have put your 5
      TTC on hold just continue with the folic.

      Delete

Let's communicate!