Thursday, September 5, 2013

What's wrong with me?

A few months ago, I went on a diet, without any hesitation. I told myself, hell yeah, I can and will do it. Fast forward many months now - I just can't seem to get my head around it. And heart too. Apa dah jadi ni?

My weight is increasing by the day. Although the doctor has already told me the reason, but I still think I can control it. But the thing is, I am not doing anything except to think about losing weight. Haha How stupid!

The new medicine, Visanne, that I am on and have already started - one of the side effects is weight gain! Makes me even more annoyed. Isn't there some kind of pill that works like a magic??

I clicked on the "fitness" label on this blog and I am like whoa! I did that? I followed a strict diet plan AND exercised?? 

On another note, I almost tendered my resignation today.

Maybe finally I am burnt out mentally, emotionally, physically... so I just have no fight in me left. Zero.

Or maybe it's the damn fucking hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!