Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where's your choice to do marketing?

Since I have started cooking again, or more like I have told myself I will start cooking at home like before (for obvious reasons of eating healthy, and in turn, save money and lose weight!)... marketing was on the to do plan.

Lately, we started doing our marketing at Jaya Grocer. Two Saturdays back, I decided to accompany my mom to the morning wet market and I would do some marketing there as well. Now, call me diva'ish, but man oh man, I so wanted to drop everything and just get my marketing done at Jaya Grocer! 

Firstly, you got to hunt for a parking. Secondly, push your way to the overcrowded market. Thirdly, the heat doesn't help either. Forth, carrying all the things by yourself as compared to just pushing a bloody cart in an air conditioned market!

The only pros I see is buying fresh chicken and fish. 

Anyway, when I got home, I decided to wash all the vegetables and dry them before storing. Here's what I got (though some of it was already washed, dried and stored):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!