Sunday, December 22, 2013

Perfumes, perfumes and more perfumes!

Hubby uses a lot of perfume. When I say a lot, I really mean A LOT. I am very skeptical buying perfumes online and even from some shops that claim it's original. Sometime around earlier this year, I decided to give M-works Perfume Avenue a try. That too after reading good comments from my friend about it. She even mentioned how good their service was. 

I have no regrets. Service is great and they are very prompt. They even tried to source out for me certain fragrance & even gave me a slightly cheaper pricing as compared to what I was getting at a local perfume shop in Mid Valley. So yeah, give them a try the next you wanna purchase a perfume. 

I can't seem to find the photos that I took when un-boxing the perfumes, so I guess this will just have to do :)



There's even a little free gift

4 comments:

  1. If you love perfumes you will not want to miss any of the Luxasia sales. I went to last year's and the prices were ah-mazing! Never before seen. I hope they have another soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfumes are a very crucial aspect of modern residing and most of us cannot go only one day without using perfumes.

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!