Sunday, January 5, 2014

A twist to my weight loss journey

As all of you know, I am struggling with my weight. Being on Visanne for so many months isn't helping at all. Can you imagine, we ladies are suppose to bleed monthly, but I have not for many months! The body is bloated, there's weight gain, water weight and what not. You name it. 

Not long ago, a friend of mine posted up photos of her on FB and to see her so slim, intrigued me. I knew I had to ask her what's her secret. She shared it with me, and a couple of months down the road, I decided to give it a try. I read and read non stop online, and finally bought 1 box of it. Yesterday was Day 1. The most significant thing that has happened is - I am not constantly hungry. Heck, I am even full on water!! The only thing so far has been able to curb my hunger pangs (thanks to the imbalance hormones). 

It's too soon to brag about it. So on Day 10, I shall give my review and feedback and reveal this product :) 

Have a great Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!