Tuesday, January 21, 2014

All in under half an hour :) For real

Yeap yeap, the tagline from Rachael Ray's 30 min meals. But I am sure you notice that the dishes doesn't have to be done, the veges doesn't have to washed and of course, there are advertisements in between. But guess what? It is possible to make a meal in 30 minutes from start to end. Which means, washing the vege, chopping, cooking, and cleaning at the end. 

Here's a meal I made in under half an hour, with the dishes done and kitchen cleaned at the end of it :)

The ingredients
Put the pasta and green peas to boil
Bring to boil 1 packet of the above :)
Throw in all the ingredients into the mushroom "soup"
Once all the ingredients are cooked, add a can of tuna (optional)
Add the pasta in to the 'sauce'. Add seasoning as desired.
We usually add lots of black pepper. Mix everything, and you're done!
Serve with cheese or even without :)

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a handy and fun recipe but food aside, what I want to say is that I LOVE your blog name. It's really catchy. I'm a complete sucker for a good name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how I missed these comments! Sorry!!

    Babykins: Let me know when!

    ShopGirl: Thank you my dear!! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!