Friday, January 17, 2014

Modbox Review


Somewhere in September last year, I placed an order for some samples from ModBox. Why? Because it's only RM9, that's why! I mean you get to pick your own samples okay? I think this is what is unique about ModBox. 

Here's what I had picked: 

Product #1: Rescare - Aqua Peeling Body Exfoliating Spray

Product #2: Unico - Advanced UV Defense SPF50 PA+++

Product #3: Ronasutra - 2-in-1 Mineral Foundation & Powder, Choose Your Shade: 04 Honey

Obviously I expected all items to be miniature in size. I mean c'mon, it's RM9!BUT lo and behold, I was shocked when I unboxed it. 


The Aqua Peeling spray is not a miniature. It's the original size me think. 
  
You get a discount for each product sample that you purchased - if you decided to buy the full size. 
Please ignore the quality of the photos. It's bad. I know.

Anyway, give ModBox a try! It's really worth it. 


Click below to know more on  #PGBWeekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!