Sunday, March 23, 2014

24 hours

Google Images

Twenty Four hours... not enough? Really? I was thinking about it after I wrote this. Do we really have no time at all, or are our priorities messed up? I think it's messed up. You can do a lot in a day / night. Yes, I am guilty too. If only I woke up earlier in the day, I could get more done. If only I would take a power nap in the afternoon, I would be able to stay alert at night and probably could get some work done. Yes, work that pays me money. If I stop stressing, I would be able to have a calmer mind and be happy doing whatever I have to do. Probably I should enjoy my drives alone to and fro my parents house. I should take that as my "me time" and yes, stop getting worked up when I am stuck in traffic! 

So, do you have enough time? Do you even have time to just sip a cup of coffee without having your mind do a checklist? I have yet to be able to do that. Ahh yes, get my priorities straight. Hahah 

I am not sure if I am able to do it, but it's worth a try no? 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we have to make time for the important things and one of the most important things I've realised is to learn how to make time to for yourself. A bit of self-love, a small treat, a little pampering will go a long way in giving you the energy to give each day the best possible start.
    Don't ask what, why, when - just do it and live in that moment even if it's just for a moment!

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!