IF you know me in real life, please be oblivious about this blog. Please respect my privacy.
I choose to blog anonymously for a reason.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

No no, not pregnant :)

Sorry guyz, I have been so caught up with parents, hubby, home, then I have totally ignored some of your emails, and even some of the comments here.

No, no.... I am not pregnant. It turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. Was pregnant just for a week I guess, or even lesser. Well, what else is new right?

I wasn't so upset but this time, hubby was. I guess he now has that wanting to be a dad feeling.

6 comments:

  1. the roller coaster of life eh, mrs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it should be "the never ending roller coaster"... hehehe

      Delete
  2. Not just yet. Tomorrow is still a day away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear. .I hope this helps. .I had pcos. .n after reading about Dr E on your blog. . We made a visit to his clinic. .n the best thing is his nurse is also such a lovely person. Cut short. . My baby is turning 1 in Jan. . Wat I'm trying to say is. . Many Dr's told me I might not get preggo. .. But I refused to accept that. Btw. .I did iui.. It worked out first round. I pray and send you all my baby dust ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jaswinder. First of all, thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. Congratulations! That is so wonderful!!! I am so glad that IUI worked out for you.

      Well we are not trying anymore. Hehe very content now and grateful.

      Happy happy Birthday in advance to the little one!! Hugs!

      Delete

Let's communicate!