IF you know me in real life, please be oblivious about this blog. Please respect my privacy.
I choose to blog anonymously for a reason.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pregnancy scare

Yes, I have to put it as scare. The thing is we have already accepted the fact of being a childless couple. We are happy just being the two of us. And now, I suddenly have a tiny bit of a scare. I think it's just my hormones gone hay wire. Well, it's too early to say anything. Period is due next week.

Hubby jokingly tells me when I tell him how I feel, "I think you're pregnant". I will say no, I can't get pregnant, remember?

I do not want to go through the emotional roller coaster again. TTC was never brought up especially after I abruptly stopped my hormone tablets. I stopped all supplements too. We have decided not to let TTC rule our happiness as a couple.

6 comments:

  1. Hoping for nothing but good news for you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks dear! All the best in your exams!

      Delete
  2. hang in there TM... I agree with u... happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aihh ya la... just sabar saje.
      Oh, the Happy song is my favorite right now! :)

      Delete
  3. Believe in miracles babe....hoping for nothing but the best for you guys. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, but I guess well, not for us this time around too ... hehe, I had a chemical pregnancy.

      Delete

Let's communicate!