Friday, September 5, 2014

Just Me, The Mrs: Version 2.0

Yes, after being in hiatus after a long time, I come with a surprise - I am taking up a course that will change my life. That will give me the Me, version 2.0. That will make me feel the way I feel when I go on holidays, but all the time! Make me learn to let go of negative emotions. Make me know what I want in life. 

Being positive is one thing, being consistently positive is another. I have read The Secret, The Magic... it's all good, but I realized I still kept slipping back into depression. Heck, I've even been going to the psychiatrist! There must be a root cause to this. I am always agitated around some people. I am always angry when I am with them. I have no self esteem. Bla bla bla...

Tomorrow I start a new journey. A journey to Neuro Linguistic Programming. Good luck to me!

4 comments:

  1. I can't say that I'm an ultra-positive, optimistic person all the time but I do try and remind myself how great it is to have shoes when there are men/ women out there with no feet.
    Lovely to see you back, Mrs! The only way is forward! Yes, good luck to you! Looking forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello SG, I think I too am a grateful person. It's the being consistently stable emotionally and mentally that I'm finding it hard to keep up with.

    It's good to be back too! Thank u for your lovely wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being positive is one thing, being consistently positive is another...that sentence hit a cord in me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs. It's easy to be positive for a moment or for a period of time... but to be consistently positive, is another ballgame all together! After NLP, I realized that we can.

      Delete

Let's communicate!