Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Life changer

Yes, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Time Line Therapy is life changing! 

I walked in Day 1 feeling the way I always have deep within. I have been having ah-ha moments from that very first day itself. I broke down a lot. Didn't know I was such an emotional baby. Haha Well, yeah, I used to be the rough and tough and the only time I really sank into sadness is when NanaJi passed away. 

Anyway, Day 9 I walked out a totally different person. A true version 2.0 of myself. It's amazing what this course can do for you. So yes, it may be costly, but it's your choice. Whether you want a change or not. Whether you want to have these tools with you that you can use for the rest of your life. Yes, rest of your life! 

It has been the best decision I have made for myself. Over the next few days, I shall share my experience. But if you are keen to know more asap, then just drop me an email.

4 comments:

  1. its okay to spend more money to have happier life, or do whatever things you love. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear. How are you? I'm glad you've found the way to improve your life. I pray you will always be happy & positive. Let's enjoy our life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I am good. Thank you so much for your prayers and well wishes. Yes, let's enjoy life!! I need to share something with u with regards to endometriosis and adenomyosis. (sorry lari topic)... will share it soon!

      Delete

Let's communicate!