Tuesday, October 14, 2014

♪ The Happy Song ♫

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don't waste your time
Here's why

Bring me down... can't nothing...
Bring me down... my level's too high...
Bring me down... can't nothing...
Bring me down, I said (let me tell you now)

This song has been my lift me up song before my NLP. And today, I realize, it's all NLP. Haha 
Really, nothing should ever effect you. As I type this, I am in so much pain - periods. I had two months pain free periods and this is just back to square one. Well, probably because I was even late for 4 days, and my system went into shock when I had to jump in deep pool in my swimming class last week! Haha 

Well, I can choose to be upset about it or like right now, I decided to listen to the Happy Song and type. I may have to just lie down for a while and curl in bed to ease the pain, but all in due time. It's not like I haven't experienced this excruciating pain before. I am just trying a different approach :)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!