Friday, October 3, 2014

Twitter

I have only explored Facebook. I tried once to get on to the tweeting world, but gave up after my first attempt. Now that I will be offering Facebook Management as part of my business services, I have decided to explore further and get the hang of Twitter. So if my client wants me to do Twitter for them, I can say yes.

I've been reading FB vs Twitter, and I always thought it's the same. But what I have gathered is that if you want to share something in real time, then Twitter it is. People say that Facebook is for connecting with the people you went to school with and Twitter is for people you wished you had gone to school with.

So old school kan? At the end of 2014, I have decided to use Twitter. Wait, learn to use Twitter. 
So, any tips and tricks? 

https://twitter.com/JustMeTheMrs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!