Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Working again

Aaahhh yes, hello guys and gals. It's been really long since the last I sat and typed a post. Well, I have started working again. Remember the freelance thingy I was doing? Well, it evolved to a full time job, 7 days a week. Yes, Mondays to Fridays, 10am to 5pm and Saturdays and Sundays, 11am to 6pm! Haha  

I have started my own company officially. Proper registration etc all done. I am no longer just doing work as and when I please. Now it's serious work and I have deadlines to meet. Above all, I still work from home. My kitchen counter is officially my work area. I try to get it cleared before the hubs get home. Imagine coming home from a long day at work, battling through traffic, to a home that's messy! 

It's a lot of hard work, and I don't get  benefits as compared to working with a company, but heck, it's way more rewarding. The satisfaction that I get out of it, and knowing that my hard work is rightfully paid off, is an amazing feeling. 

Google Images
Hoping to find time to continue my passion for blogging as well. One thing about working from home is that you tend to do house chores too, and at times it can become too overwhelming that I lose track of time. Work, house chores, ad hoc meetings with clients... 

Honestly, right now, I am in the holiday mood! Haha

Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!