Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Moving on

As some of you might have guessed, either right or wrong, I shall not write about it. But what I shall write about is, moving on from it. If you are wondering why I ain't sharing, since I have always been so very open, well, it is because I don't want to add salt to my very own wound. 

Image Source: Google
Moving on can be difficult. I have been having nightmares. I wake up in the middle of the night, if I ever get the privilege to sleep, thinking I've made a mistake by choosing to give a chance. It's been two weeks now since the day, and I am slowly letting go. I still have some anger, sadness and hurt buried in me, but that too I shall soon let go off. I can do it now, with NLP, but I am not ready to fully let go. 

Life goes on. No matter what happens to us. I am never the sort to resort to anything stupid or rash. Well, I used to be. But I guess NLP kept me strong. I remember my reaction when I was told, and the rage I was in and the next thing I knew, I had a beer in hand, downed it minutes, and I knew what was coming next. Denial, then Numb, then Acceptance, then Anger again.... and now, I am moving on.

Thank you all who wrote to me, and to some of you who know me, thank you for understanding that I needed to figure this out on my own. Love you all! 

Image Source: Google

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am sure youll be able to figure it yourself! Take care Dear! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!