Friday, February 27, 2015

NLP & TLT Practitioner Programme

I did my NLP & TLT practitioner programme in September 2014 and it has been and still is the best decision I have ever made for myself. The oh so awesome coach is conducting another session beginning March 21st. You may find out more here

You may also go through the brochure attached. It may seem all too good to be true, but hello, I am a living testimonial. I used to wake up wishing I was dead every morning, and now I just embrace my days. (Well yes, I do love sleep ins still; occasionally that is!)

Use the code "JMTM" and you get RM200 off your fee! You may thank me later once you are done with the course, now go do yourself a favor, and register ASAP! 





1 comment:

  1. It's great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Let's communicate!