Monday, March 2, 2015

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Remember my online friend who became a real friend? Well, you can read about her here. One of the many gifts she bestowed upon me is Batiste Dry Shampoo. This darn thing works like a charm. I love it. Yes, LOVE it! 

My hair is very soft & a bit too smooth. Well ya ya, I know, lots of girls love straight, soft, smooth hair  *yawn*  But you can't style it without using any spray. I for one, don't blow dry nor use any hair spray. So this little tin of charm does wonders if I need to style my hair. Oh, I also have very oily scalp. It is mandatory to wash my hair daily, sometimes twice a day. 

I had a *cough* photo shoot today. (Shall write about this when it appears in print). I needed to ensure my hair behaves, and I wanted to style it to have some volume. So although I was so itching to wash my hair, I didn't. Instead, about an hour before the shoot, I sprayed on Batiste and voila, my hair was indeed so well behaved. 


I give this product a 10/10  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!