Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ola!

As I sit here accompanying my mom in the clinic, I decided to update my blog. 
Ahh long overdue. It's been over a month I think! Damn. Talk about being consistent eh? 
Well, the chaos has taken over. Or rather we allowed it to take over. *meh* 

So what's been happening? A lot of things. The husband tried his hands in a few ventures, and nothing really stuck. There was a lot of friction going on between us as well. We used to fight almost everyday. It became exhausting. To the extend I started to despise having him around. I'd rather go out and spend the day alone somewhere. Now being from a NLP Coach (more on this later), I knew something was not right. 

So one day, I decided to fight it out. I told him let's do his values. Let's see what is important to his unconscious. He of course had to ask me to do it for him. It's a coach thingy. We can only help if you ask. So after a while, he asked. And we did it. 

To my shock, his top three values were stability / security, love and happiness. 
That is values in general. Now let me tell you my values specifically for finances. It were happiness, love and right at number ten was security. 

So you see the huge gap there? No wonder we've been arguing. No wonder he couldn't take it me being so laid back and cool about both of us not having a permanent job. No wonder I couldn't fathom what was eating him day in day out. He chose to quit. No one put a gun to his head. Yes, what he planned out didn't work out so well, but to me, everyday is a gift, just pick yourself up again and move on. Finally it came to light. Of course there was still an event that I haven't gotten over. Despite numerous attempts. Anyway, this is for another post. 

The hubs has been offered a job. The office is just mere 10 min away compared to 2 to 3 hours drive before this esp during peak hours. We haven't informed anyone as he is yet to receive an offer letter. All talk and no black and white is something we've learned. So let's wait and see. 

Hubs is someone who needs structure and order. Otherwise, it's chaotic. Everything goes haywire. So now we know, hubs is not cut out for solely doing his own thing. He has to have structure, order which gives him the stability and security and all his own thing he is doing can be done on a part time basis. 

Life. Never stops surprising us. What a gift!


Cool yourself with just RM1 and at the same time, donate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!