Saturday, November 14, 2015

My take on 11Street

Just realized this post was in Draft! Publishing it nevertheless!

I blog. I shop. Online. 


That sums it up doesn't it? Well, to elaborate, I blog, pretty obvious innit? I shop, yes, now I shop. I am a prudent and most times, a stingy thrifty shopper. Hubs was the one who came across 11street and we did our very first purchase two days ago. We bought solar powered garden lights at an extremely good discount. RM129.90 for 2 lights and 1 solar panel. Free delivery. In two days upon purchase, I signed for it and got the item via Pos Laju. 

 1st thing I noticed - very good packaging


















Double bubble wrap yo!
The items, also in bubble wrap


















Overall, I give 11street 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's communicate!